Let's call things by their name

We know we’ve got past the point where the 1% owns more than the remaining 99% – and acts accordingly.
What’s still unclear to us is:
what that 1% falsely owns is a hoax;
what that 1% really wants is to exterminate the 99%.
Let’s make this clear, let’s call things by their proper name, and let’s handle exactly that:

economic suppression.